We're looking for our next employee - it could be you!
We're Recruiting! Reservations Agent
About us and what we're looking for
Hotel and Travel Solutions are the hotel specialists who champion the best possible solutions to meet our client’s strategic objectives. We fulfil accommodation, travel management and venue sourcing to save our clients time, money and hassle.
Are you a proactive individual with the ability to resolve queries, liaise with clients and have the ability to work under pressure? Can you see yourself working for an established corporate business travel company, with ample opportunities for development within the company?
We are a small, friendly team driven by ambition and passion, offering you an excellent career prospect, bonus scheme and plenty of discounted industry offers. In return, we ask for our employees to be dedicated and committed, striving for excellence and delivering a high level of customer service.
We are seeking a full-time Reservation Agent to work within a dedicated team liaising directly with hotels and suppliers delivering travel requirements for all of our corporate clients. Ensuring all data entered is correct and processed in compliance with client agreements.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Respond to client booking requirements via phone and online
- Source suitable accommodation or travel provision in line with client budgets and parameters
- Liaise with clients, travellers, hotels and suppliers regarding reservations and bookings
- Process client reservations in-line with company/individual targets
- Ensure all reservation and booking information is captured and entered correctly into the relevant systems
- Deliver high-quality customer care to all clients
- Support reservation teams with daily checks and measures as necessary
- Provide continued support within the reservations team for all tasks as necessary
- Work with other departments such as Sales and Accounts to ensure all booking information is correct and accurate for processing
- Support with database management
- Support with answering incoming calls
- Attend company training sessions as requested.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the UK hotel market and competitor intelligence
- Attend familiarisation trips to increase product knowledge of the hotel industry
Reservation Agent Requirements:
- Previous experience within the travel industry is preferred but not essential
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with issues in a professional manner
- Team player
- Dedicated, committed and enthusiastic
In return, we can offer you the following benefits:
- A brand-new office in a beautiful & calming setting
- Friendly working environment
- Free ample car parking
- Industry hotel discounts for personal stays with family and friends throughout the UK & Worldwide
- Full training and support
- Opportunities for development within the company
- Lunch and learn sessions
- Hotel familiarisation trips
- Fun company events such as Thirsty Thursday, Team Getaways & Christmas Party
- Weekly & monthly incentives re-warded with various shopping outlet vouchers
- Annual bonus scheme
How to Apply
Please send your email and CV to Amanda Norrie, email@example.com