We help SMEs, national, international companies, public sector and not for profit organisations improve their hotel & travel management.
Senior Conference Consultant
We are looking for an experienced Conference Consultant who wants to listen to our clients’ briefs and help turn these into reality. You will be the key point of contact and help to increase our conference bookings as the industry builds back up. We are looking for the right Senior Conference Consultant who can step up to the challenge.
Hotel and Travel Solutions are the hotel specialists who champion the best possible solutions to meet our client’s strategic objectives. We fulfil accommodation, travel management and venue sourcing to save our clients time, money and hassle.
- At least 3 years’ experience dealing with conferences, meetings and events
- Prioritise time effectively managing our busy conference enquiries working towards targets and deadlines
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Maintain and deliver a positive “can do” attitude at all times
- Enjoy visiting hotels and venues increasing your knowledge at every opportunity
In return, we can offer you the following benefits:
- A brand-new office in a beautiful & calming setting
- Friendly working environment
- Free ample car parking
- Industry hotel discounts for personal stays with family and friends throughout the UK & Worldwide
- Full training and support
- Opportunities for development within the company
- Lunch and learn sessions
- Hotel familiarisation trips
- Fun company events such as Thirsty Thursday, Team Getaways & Christmas Party
- Weekly & monthly incentives re-warded with various shopping outlet vouchers
- Annual bonus scheme
This is an office-based role at our head office in Droitwich, Worcestershire
Salary is up to £23K depending on experience
To apply for the role, email your CV to Amanda Norrie.